How to Get a Week's Worth of Spring Outfits out of 5 Basics

   Welcome back to another post my friends! 

   Today I thought I'd show y'all a few different outfits with only 5 basics! And the best part is, you can use pretty much any 5 basics of your own and create your own week of stylish outfits!

   This post is perfect for those of you guys who like to travel, or who like to have a minimalist wardrobe. Here's how it works: you choose 5 clothing items (or more for an even larger amount of different outfits). Normally, you would choose a couple of basic t-shirts, shorts or pants, a jacket or sweater, and shoes. You can add on to these essential items or you can stick to one of each; it's all up to you, my friend!

   So that's pretty much what I got out of the millions of pins on Pinterest and doing research to come up with this post. And the great thing is, this is completely up to your own unique sense of style!

   So, let's head into those outfits!

The Basics

   Let's get started with our basics.


   So these are my 5 basics that I will be using for this post. But let me just tell you, there are thousands of different combinations to choose from with pretty much any 5 clothing items, so don't be afraid to try out different styles and outfits with this post as your inspiration!

   Here are the links to the items I will be wearing:
  • Olive Green Jacket, similar here from Target
  • Striped Shirt, similar here from Old Navy
  • White Relaxed Tee, similar here from Old Navy
  • Super Skinny Mid-Rise Jeans from Old Navy
  • Tan Shorts, similar here from Old Navy
   Now I will show you 7 outfits (one for every day of the week, of course!) with these items.

Outfit No. 1

 
  Our first outfit is this one! For day 1 I am wearing the Olive Green Jacket, the White Relaxed Tee, and the Tan Shorts. I also paired my Vans black slip-ons with this outfit to complete the look!

Outfit No. 2


   Our outfit for day 2 is this one. I am wearing the White Relaxed Tee and the Super Skinny Mid-Rise Jeans. This outfit is a super easy go-to for those days where you just feel like throwing on a t-shirt and some jeans!

   (P.S. I apologize in advance for the picture quality, this day was a terrible day to take pictures, lol!)

Outfit No. 3

   
   This outfit is one of my favorites! Day 3 consists of the Striped Shirt, Olive Green Jacket, and Super Skinny Mid-Rise Jeans. This one is a super cute spring layered outfit that basically anyone can wear!

Outfit No. 4

   
   Here's our next outfit! For day 4 we have the White Relaxed Tee and Tan Shorts! This outfit is a simple, breezy spring/summer outfit that still looks cute. This outfit is easy to pair with any shoes as well!

Outfit No. 5


   Day 5 outfit is the Striped Shirt and the Super Skinny Mid-Rise Jeans. This one is much like outfit no. 3, but without the jacket!

   I really like this shirt because I found it at Old Navy, but it has a little pineapple pocket! It's super cute and adds a little summer vibe to it! Unfortunately, I could not find the same shirt online, but I did find a close match!

Outfit No. 6

   
   Here's our outfit for day 6! I am wearing the Olive Green Jacket, White Relaxed Tee, and Super Skinny Mid-Rise Jeans, paired with my Vans, of course!

Outfit No. 7


   And last but certainly not least is our outfit for day 7! Here I am wearing the Striped Shirt and the Tan Shorts. This outfit is one of my favorites! I would also pair this with the Olive Green Jacket for a different kind of look.

   And that's all for this post, my friends! I hope you enjoyed this one, and I will see you guys next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budget Looks Under $60

What to Wear to Church This Summer

What's New in My Wardrobe - July Editon