5 Stylish (Yet Affordable) Outfits to Try This Spring

   Spring. The flowers are blooming, the air is fresh, the weather is warming up. We all love the spring time. But, what do we wear? It's too cold to jump into tanks and flip flops, but it's too warm to wear sweatshirts and coats.

   Well, my friend, you've come to the right place.

   For me, spring is the perfect time to break out those breezy florals and flowy tops! I particularly love the spring time because it's such a fresh time of year. I love that I can wear pretty much anything without freezing or sweating (because what ruins a perfect outfit more than sweat, am I right?).


   So, without further ado, let's jump into our first outfit!


Outfit No. 1


   Top: White flowy v-neck t-shirt, similar here ∣ Bottoms: Light distressed jeans, Old Navy. Similar here or here ∣ Shoes: Vans checkered slip-ons 

NOTE: I added two different links for the jeans because the ones in this outfit are actually Old Navy's mid-rise super skinny jeans, but because I've had them for so long they have become distressed and ripped.

   This outfit is absolutely perfect for spring. The white flowy t-shirt keeps you comfortable and cool while still staying stylish. I love this outfit because you can basically use any t-shirt, any jeans, and any shoes to get the same look. I also love my jeans, because they're Old Navy jeans (I'm a stickler for Old Navy, just ask anyone lol)! I've had these for over three years and they still fit me and are still comfortable. I also paired this outfit with a necklace my mom bought me from The Positive Christian. Overall, this outfit is easy to copy and easy to make it your own!

   (P.S. All of the links I will be providing in this post (and future posts) are exact matches or super close matches to the item listed. Also, don't be afraid to shop around if you need more options!)


Outfit No. 2

   Top: "She is Strong" t-shirt, Harvest ∣ Bottoms: Kicker Boot-cut Jeans, Old Navy ∣Shoes: Suede ankle boots, similar here

   I don't know about you, but I have been super obsessed with boot-cut jeans. I just love how comfortable they are, and they go with just about anything! I think this outfit kinda gives off a vintage vibe, and it's super easy to wear with any t-shirt!

   Now, let me tell you a little secret about myself that I hate sharing, but it's gotta come out sometime! I'm 5'3", and have super small feet, wearing a women's 5 or 6 (depending on the shoe and brand). So, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I actually found these ankle boots in the girl's section at Walmart...

   I know, I know. Embarrassing. But, I got them for cheaper than anywhere else, so why go through all of that trouble when you can just look in the kid's section? TBH, if I could fit in some girl's clothes, I would totally wear them!

   But, I did provide a link to women's shoes, close to the style of mine. If you are like me, I'd suggest hunting down in those kid sections and finding some good deals! (And when you're complimented on those super cute shoes, you can thank me later!)


Outfit No. 3

    Top: Periwinkle tied top, Walmart ∣Bottoms: Flowy floral shorts, similar here∣ Shoes: White Converse All Star low topsConverse

   Oh my gosh, y'all, I'm in love with this outfit. I've been obsessed with the periwinkle color lately, so of course this is perfect. And the floral shorts are a spring must. They are so breezy and comfortable!

   This outfit, paired with a jean jacket for the colder weather, is a staple spring outfit that everyone should wear at least once!

Outfit No. 4

   Top: Blush pink tank top, similar here or here ∣Bottoms: Kicker Boot-cut Jeans, Old Navy∣Shoes: White Converse All Star low topsConverse

   Now this outfit is similar to the second outfit I posted, but it takes on a little different style with the flowy tank. And, of course, you gotta have those boot-cut jeans!

   Also, I could pair this outfit with different shoes, such as a pair of slip-on Vans or even the same ankle boots from outfit 2! The thing about these outfits is that it's super easy to either copy exactly, or change up a bit according to your own style!

   Now, last but certainly not least, let's jump into outfit no. 5!

Outfit No. 5


   Top: Black t-shirt, similar here or here ∣Bottoms: Flowy striped pants, Walmart. Also similar here∣Shoes: Brown sandals, similar here 

   I think this is by far my most favorite outfit of this post! I love, love, love these pants! Let me tell you something, I've been looking for these kind of pants everywhere, but it is so hard to find cropped pants like these when you're 5'3"...

   Remember how I said earlier in this post that I would totally wear girl's clothes if I could? 

   Well, I'm gonna tell you a funny story about these pants. So one day I was just walking through Walmart, looking at clothes when I go in the girl's section and I found these. It was like I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And, they were on clearance! What a score!

   Not only did they fit me perfectly, but they were exactly what I was looking for! They are so comfortable and cute and go with pretty much any top!
   
   But, if you feel silly shopping in the kids section, fear not. I provided another link to pants that look similar to these ones!


   Well, that pretty much wraps it up for this blog post! I hope you guys see that it's not hard to find outfits that are affordable, and I  hope you are totally inspired by this.

   Stay tuned for more posts like this one!

   
   





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budget Looks Under $60

What to Wear to Church This Summer

Outfits to Wear With Swimsuits - A Summer Staple Piece!