How to Use Your Weekly Outfit Planner... A Subscriber Freebie!

   Hello friends! So, you may have noticed I added a little treat on my blog for subscribers! That's right. If you subscribe to Faith&Fashion through the pop-up, you will receive a little freebie I designed myself.

   And that's the Weekly Outfit Planner.


   I designed this because I thought it'd be a great way to stay organized when planning your outfits for the week. You can print these out separately for each week, or print a bunch of them and put them in a folder for all your outfits of that month!
 
   Now, I will show you the three pages included, and how you can use them!
   Page No. 1 is the "Weekly Outfit Planner" page. I designed this page because I thought it would be super handy to have all of your outfits planned out in an easy-to-see layout.


   On each day of the week, you will find five different categories for the outfit of that day: Top, Bottoms, Shoes, Accessories, and Extra

   And, to keep track of what day of the month it is, I added boxes underneath each day so you can write down the date!

   I have already used this page, and it is so helpful to just write everything down. Even if you don't have every day planned out, you can easily write down outfits that come to mind.

   And here's an example from my own Weekly Outfit Planner... all planned out!



   Our next page, the "Notes" page is a handy little page that you can use to reflect on the week. There are five different sections for note writing: Overall Mood, Special Pieces, Favorite Outfit, Events, and Extra Notes.


   The Overall Mood section is a mood scale that I thought was a fun add. This section is to reflect on your overall mood for the week, whether it just be your mood in general or the mood for your outfits; it's all up to you!

   The Special Pieces section is for any pieces of clothing that you find to be your favorites, or any new items that you could've bought that you included for that week.

   The Favorite Outfit section is pretty self-explanatory: your favorite outfit of that week. I always have a favorite outfit of a week, so it's only natural that I add it to my Notes!

   The Events section is for any special events that occurred that week, such as an amusement park visit, a church or school event, or even just a good ol' grocery shopping day (hey, I like to look my best even for grocery shopping!).

   And last but not least is the Extra Notes section. This is for anything that needed an extra note, like the reason for an outfit or even just for reminders for that week. Like I said, it's all up to you and your preference!

   Here's how I used my "Notes" page for an example week:



   The last page included is the "Outfit Visual" page.


 Now, I know some of y'all may hate drawing or don't have any experience, but I thought this would be a fun way to visualize your outfits for the week so you can see them and plan them out. You could draw them, or take pictures of them and stick em on, whatever you prefer.

   I personally like to see my outfits planned out before actually wearing them, so I thought this page was super helpful and fun!

   And here's how I used mine. As you can see, it is not the best representations of what I was gonna wear and it's kind of silly, but you get the point.



   Well, that's how you can use your Weekly Outfit Planner. I hope this inspires you to get out there and be fabulous, while also staying organized! Oh, and for those of you who are not subscribed yet, feel free to hit that subscribe button on your way out and I will get that Weekly Outfit Planner sent out to you!

   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budget Looks Under $60

What to Wear to Church This Summer

Outfits to Wear With Swimsuits - A Summer Staple Piece!